Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

How is your BP?

This was something I was asked in a camp, when I was a teenager. BP huh? Normal I guess was my reply. The SU camp trainer said, for a Christian, BP should be high...he explained, BP is for Bible and Prayer. How is your Bible reading, prayer life?

I remember seeing this question in Tamil in a park gate in my husband's hometown. These questions need to be asked. Usually a parent asks you this question ( if they are believers)

But what about others? In Rockers  fellowship, feel free to ask how one's BP is? Stir each other up! Everyone struggles. No one is perfect! Check on each other. Read in a devotional today... God changes you. Most of the time he uses people around you to transform you...

Be genuinely interested in each other. Find out where they are from/ siblings/ parents/likes, form friendship, share your life. Be there to encourage, pray for them. Be accountable.  Ask God to give you the burden. And ask God to use you!

"We may impress people by our strengths, but we connect with them through our vulnerabilities." Be vulnerable. There is great power in it. When we let God use us for others, God takes care of our truck load of issues.

So I ask my friends, ' how is your BP? Not that I am perfect, because I care. We are all one body in Christ!
BP is  High, low, ok, and then we sharpen each other as iron sharpens iron... Ask , be available. Everyone needs a friend.
Stir each other up!

Hebrews 10:24
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. 25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

No comments: