Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2020

When lilybel fell!

I remember seeing a video, where a kid asks his mom, how many hands you have. She says two. Then he says that's it. No more. ( He has a brother)

Lilybel fell down this morning from bed. We were getting ready for church
Andrea was lying next to her keeping guard.. amy was ready. She had brushed, bathed, had breakfast, so I was telling my husband to get Andrea  ready as she wouldn't budge from bed and wanted to play with her lil sis. So my husband called Andrea and she went to brush. Meanwhile, I was making aapam, and I asked my husband to eat it immediately as he likes to eat hot aapams. For a second, we had forgotten lil Lilybel. Her cries, scampered us to bedroom to find her on the floor. She must have slipped from the edge of the bed. But by God's grace she was after after few minutes of crying. So far she has fallen twice from bed , twice from thotil. So thankfulfor God's protection and faithfulness, grace and mercy round the clock.

The two girls are quite handful that lilybel often slips my mind. May God give us wisdom, patience and grace to bring them up!

No comments: