Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Elaborate details..

Our pastor, stuck the nail thru my head, when he taught us this. In Exodus, there is an elaborate detail, of how the tabernacle should be built. The kind of wood, length, breadth, width of the poles, tables, type of curtain, the altar, the ark, the lampstand. In DETAIL. I usualy skip through these passages.

Mike's friend, who had just started reading the Bible, loved reading this dreary passages! How? well, the way she saw it was, if God could have so much intent care and concern on the minute details of building a Tabernacle, how much more would he be interested in my life?

My walk/talk/sleep/food/dreams/aims/health/hair/desires/
longings whew! All that I need to do, is look upto him for detailed specifications ;)

4 comments:

Densingh Joshua Israel said...

Hey Hi.. Nice and deep reflection .... Enjoyed that.... very true, He has special and specific length and width of everything I do in my day today life....
Keep going...

Densingh Joshua Israel said...

Hey Hi.. Nice and deep reflection .... Enjoyed that.... very true, He has special and specific length and width of everything I do in my day today life....
Keep going...

Anita said...

"Detailed Specification" - That sure is a lot to think about.... If only I went to Him more for His detailed specification of things!

Thank you! Your posts bless my heart.

Anita said...

"Detailed Specification" - That sure makes me think... If only i went to Him more for detailed specification!

Thank you! You bless my heart!