Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fading face

I have seen Amy everyday, everyday of her life. And everyday she keeps changing.. She is bigger now. Her hair has grown so much, if pulled in front, it touches her eyes! Her hands, legs have grown too.. Her face has changed a lot since her birth.

But try as I might, to remember her face - or how she looked few months back, its blank.. All I remember is my lil girl, as she is now. Yes, the photos help.. but still my memory fails. I can't remember the things she used to do too..

Her current playtime goes like this. She is on her back, and uses both her feet like matchstick. She presses hard on her feet and pushes them! She puts her arms out, as if she is riding a bicycle! and then, in a flash she turns over.. Her hands get stuck a little, but she manages to balance herself.

I hope I cherish each day, and remember all her stunts!

No comments: