Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Trust

My lil has not been too well for past one month. We've started solids and I've joined office. Her cold, cough, fever, diarrhoea are all gone by God's grace. Weekends she's clingy to me. She's fine with selvi akka and her sisters. But if she thinks of me or sees me in the corner of her eye, she cries her heart out.

With me, she has to be held. If I place her down she cries. I thought it was the weekend effect... But  just saw her lips being red. Thought it was some toy that she had put in her mouth. Then noticed something white...and it wasn't milk and couldn't be removed. So me and her are on the way to hospital. It's half past 9pm.  She was wide awake. And didn't mind . No crying. We returned home midnight.

Just makes me wonder... How vulnerable yet trusting and confident she's on me! Even through the darkness, ( it was late night) and through different modes, she was calm.

And do I have that calmness or confidence when I go through life's darkness and storm? How much do I trust him?

No comments: