Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Choice map

Guilty as charged. Been years since I read a book. 
And been years since I walked into office! So when I went to office  in November, I so happened to go near the library. 
I kept. saying, Beulah you don't have time for this, you already have enough books at home. If you really want to read you can read them first! I said. Let me just look around, see the books.  I remember very few books I've picked in infy library and tcs, and even client offices. But all those I took stood out and were excellent.  Just maybe... 

That's when I spotted one and against my selfwill got it home. It slept for a month, I kept renewing it online since I didn't go to office. On the day I went, I decided to return it. Felt so guilty. See I shouldn't have. ! But that day in the bus I just thought I'll skim through to see what the book was about. I had forgotten why I picked either. Something stood! Out when I skimmed of course. It was interesting.. 

And. Life changing. I then realized God actually put that book in my hand, though it was not a Christian book, to help me!  I remember years back, when I was in trouble, my brother kept saying you need to learn 'conflict management'. You don't choke someone or step on someone's toe all the time.  Quite practical and down to earth . And we are in God's hand as his own child + we come underunder his sovereignty +we have the wonderful Counselor+and the power the Holy Spirit. 
Ready to see your choices? 

No comments: