Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

He is my friend.

I have many friends. Good friends, best friends, close friends, thick friends, caring friends, true friends, just friends, chat friends,friendly friends. All are unique. They are school friends, college friends, dell friends, kone friends, tcs friends, infy friends, cycle friends,bus friends, bus stop friends, train friends.
I am blessed with an amazing range of friends, right from sharing a joke, playing a prank, keeping a secret, playing and fooling around to listening my bla, bla all the time, lending their shoulder to cry upon, to help and direct, guide me.. "There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother" Proverb 18:24

But there is a twist here, and you would agree as well. There comes a time, when there is a frequency mismatch,when you and your friend sadly cant strike the same chord all the time.. What I mean is, I cant talk on my current workplace jokes/stories/issues to my school mate friend.. When you are excited abt something a new assignment/job/place/thing and you call your ol friend, who sadly happens to be in the middle of a meeting/shopping/riding/partying and who responds 'wow! thts great! Hey u mind if gve u a ring in 5 mins, am caught in somethg.. ' and whn he/she does call, your excitement would have faded.. Or you might not have been in touch for a long time.. and now you cant share your immediate joys/sorrows cause you have so much to catch up with before you could actualy come to the present.. Its no fault of you or your friend.. its just that we can share ol memories and catch a laugh with ol friends and keep making new..

But I have a friend who has been with me from school days. He was with me in college and with me now as well. He is so sweet. He listens to all my sobs, my anger, knows what I feel. He knows very well, how to excite me,encourage me and to make me laugh! Boy! am I so blessed to have him as my friend!! He never bosses me, or pesters in anyway. He always tunes to my frequency and helps me strike the correct chord! I just cant seem to loose him and I dont ever wanted to do that! My prayer for u, is that you also get him as a friend, a friend for life..

Have we trials and temptations? Is there trouble anywhere? We should never be discouraged;
Take it to the Lord in prayer. Can we find a friend so faithful,who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness; Take it to the Lord in prayer.
What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry,everything to God in prayer!

No comments: