Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Inspiration from ODD places

Never knew Sidney Shelton could inspire me everyday. Below is the extract from his book 'The other side of me' Its worth the read... below are the words from his papa to keep Sidney from commiting suicide.

"Life is like a novel. It's filled with suspense. You have no idea what's going to happen until you turn the page."
"You don't really know what can happen tomorrow, do you? Every day is a different page and they can be full of surprises. I'd hate to see you close the book too soon and miss all the excitement that could happen to you on the next page- the page you're going to write"

Whew! isnt that neat.. Life with its own twist and turns, is sure a novel. what a perspective! Now you get the guts to go head-on!

I don't know what my future holds, but I know who holds my future.....

No comments: