No, I am not talking about Meulah here. 'Monsters within me' was a program on Discovery Channel, which I saw the other day. It was about a guy whose brain was half dead due to a germ. Numerous scans, tests, medicines lead to nothing. Doctors struggle to find the cause, and the cure.
Finaly they get to realise that the germ had entered him, due to a food poison. They track the food to a restaurant, where the guy and his friends ( 9 students in all) had had a sumptuous dinner, the last night of their study trip. Ask me, what they ordered. You'll be surprised. It was through salad, that they contacted this deadly germ. ( Rat lungworm)
Salad, that we consider as the natural, healthy food! Well, I couldn't bring myself to watch the rest of the program. The disease that has no cure. Yickes.From a seemingly harmless 'salad'!
'There, but for the grace of God, go I'