Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

SMACK@#$!@%

I remember seeing a cartoon picture on a book, some 10 years ago. It had a pretty smiling face of a boy in his early 20s. Like an angel, he has a halo around his head. He has a big grin, kind loving eyes, cheerful cheek and a pleasant, gentle handsome face.

In the next picture, there is a hammer on his head which has ‘TEST’ written on it. SMACK! The impact of the hammer on his head makes him scowl. SMACK! SMACK! You can see the pain in his eyes. SMACK! He is yelling now. A big smack at that I guess.

The third and final picture, shows the same boy, but his face is dark. With eyes glaring, and eyebrows hostile, gritting his teeth, and fumes from his ears. His hair stands straight out. His face seems bellowing from the picture.

Transition from Beulah to Meulah I guess. Will Beulah survive the test?

I corithians 9:26,27
Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I have never seen you as MEULAH :P