Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Railway track.

Have you seen the railway track?  Runs in parallel, but never touching?

Ahh, that's what I feel most of the days this past months.  We are in endless calls.  Calls with client, calls with team,  calls with manager.  I can blame the language. But still,  I end up clueless on certain calls.

You explain something,  and someone says another. We talk the same thing,  but just don't seem to get it across! We start all over again,  and end up talking for 30 minutes on the same subject.  And then you wonder why such a simple concept as simple as abc take such a long time to get it.

Each one is built differently.  The way they talk,  understand,  put it forward. The personality, temperament, attitude, behavior. 

Many a times as I talk in this endless conversation,  I  remember the railway track. Ever close,  but never connecting! It is frustrating and you can't help laughing how much you wasted your time,  energy on something so simple!

I wonder what God thinks. His ways and mine!

No comments: