Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Immeasurably more !

With Andrea crawling, I can't help but look back 2 years earlier when Amy was this small. Turmoil. That's of less description. Burnt chicken. Definitely. Head under water. Yes for sure. I had prayed that I was leaping into the unknown,knowing He'll hold me. The one who held me as the Apple of his eye this far, will see me through, was my faith. He was my anchor. He would never leave me.

He did see me through. I was clinging on to Him his promises though, it dint look any positive. It was terrible. I was going in circles. I got a wall sticker, that said " He calms the storm to a whisper and stills the wave. Psalms 107:29" I believed it. He is my Lord. He stilled my heart. I renewed my faith. "Who am I in Christ" poster revived me. I was bubbling again. I did have difficulty, but I was sure He will see me through. Single mom or whatever.

Yesterday, a distant friend who had known my situation then asked me, if I got a new husband. ROFL. I said no, but in fact, I think I did. He has changed. So have I. Lot of things have changed in me. We still have the struggles. But He sees us through. 'Who would have thought, ' Gen 21:7 that I would have another baby? For all that I went through that 1 yr 10 months.  Moreover, for someone who had harmone imbalance all my life, this is again nothing short of a miracle.

And for those who think relationship is like a mirror, once broken it can never mend? Well, I can tell you, that mine was broken to pieces and God the healer, mended it. As good as new. I am not sure , if I have the scar even. He's faithful. He's trustworthy. His love endures forever. I am his Apple of his eye. So this verse has been true in my life.  Ephesians 3:20
him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us
3 years later, I have in my hand another pretty blessing. It is definitely, immeasurably more that I asked or imagined. His power is at work within us. Yippppeee!

No comments: