Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Wishes come true

When people wanted me to marry when I was in US, I wasn't for it. I used to ask myself why...and somehow I wasn't comfortable.

I wanted someone, who will speak the same language with my parents. Someone who listens to their stories and can relate to them. Someone who can sing fmpb songs! Lol

These were in my  deep down silly desires. Too silly to be told to anyone.
But God knows the desires of your heart! After the few troublesome years, God restored and gave back double of what we had lost! I have told thay to my close friends and family..but only now penning it down. 

My hubster loves listening to my dad's stories. Infact dad tells him lot of things. Though most of it are ones I have heard earlier, dad says with great josh and my guy guy listens attentively even though he has now heard the repeated stories often!

They can talk for hours, and I have to remind and shoo them off to bed, as it's past mid night!

Thanking God from the bottom of my heart!

No comments: