Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

2019

Looking back, the year started with so many meds. Injection and weekly doc visit. Was tiresome, with two school going kids. Thankfully my work area was lean.

MFL was unexpected! I was sure my better half won't be interested..but God had other plans. He helped us complete the entire 13 week marriage course! Without a break and with a growing belly! It was a transformation in our life. He also is helping us take part in their chain prayer every month. It helped us set right some of the basic foundation in marriage and helped us trust each other more and see many things in different light.  He also rescued us as family from 3 of the accidents on road!

Our third baby girl is a surprise too! All healthy and safe. Docs had said it was a high risk pregnancy and my knee pain, hidradenitis suppravativa,  back ache, age factor all were taken care of by God. Can't thank God enough, as I cuddle her and hold her close.

My girls surprisingly have taken a good welcome of their lil sister. They both adore her. Though they fight like Tom and Jerry, I am yet to see that with lilybel.

Though much disappointed, my hubster has been comforted by God about having a 'boy' and those conversations have reduced a lot.

Our God sent, 5 + years maid was able to return back from January, after her health issues. Though she isn't able to do,all that she used to do, having her around is such a comfort. When her mil was sick and dying, 'God sent mil 'was with me during those precious first months of lilybel. God does know the end from the beginning...

Musically God helped me join Acapella class at office! Isn't that amazing to have teacher at work, teaching every week! During ML , again God is helping me learn guitar and Amy is learning keyboard! Praise be to God!

And so my heart is filled with thanks and praise for all that he's doing in our lives.

No comments: