Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

He commands his Angels ahead

I remember friends asking how will you manage after the baby when Amy was in tummy. She was due in Jan. It was blur after December. I had no idea how, but I was so sure , God will take care. And he did. I had many people ( elders) with me,  filling in my mom's place. I never once missed mom. So I was more confident with second pregnancy...and when it came to the third, I was so confident,.. though everyone had their doubts of how I will manage.

God showed off his might and he has led me this far. Like a puzzle God seemed to provide the lights for the way. Just enough for one step forward.
I had to be admitted in hospital 2 days before due to gestational diabetes. I had sil stay with me and on the day, when I was sore and couldn't get up or move, I had God sent Joyce stay in those precious moments! She with 2 kids and her youngest was too small to be left at home...but God clearly paves way isn't it? Her mil and her sisters let her stay those two nights( weekend) with me. Looking back, maybe that's why God pushed the surgery date to a Saturday? We'll, well, well,I can't help but thank God for everything he's done and doing in my life!

And this gives me courage that he who had thus far, will help us raise the trio in Godly love and fear. No matter, how crazy are days are filled with, and me losing my energy, voice and bubble, I know God will help me bounce and keep me bouncing!

Praise ye the Lord!

No comments: