Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2019

2=1

When I did this poster, I was all in cloud 9. I knew life was going to be different...  A friend for life. A partner to walk with for the rest of the life....

What I did not know, was that there were lot of bumps, and pot holes along the way, and that I could trip and fall. Or that I could be rebellious, lazy,  and decide to drag or stop or worse turn around!

I was like a proud mule, trying to push, pull my own way for a long time.  And all that I had learnt before marriage was just so 'THEORITICAL'.

So glad God got me a husband who nailed it right in the beginning, that he was no friend, but a husband first. And 2. That I can't behave the same way I do at office. Both  of which shattered by heart and took months/years to get over it. But looking back now and seeing lot of families broken around me, I trust that was THE best hammer that got me down to reality and the beauty of submission. 

So ever thankful and grateful to God, for helping and molding and who united us saying you two shall become one. ! Happy Eighth !

No comments: