Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Lockdown.

Its been 24 days at home. The busiest streets, crowded markets, beaches, stores are all empty.  Being covid quarantined, the entire country and many nations are at home.

Staying home has feel fun, but quite challenging. With no school, occupying the kids at home 24/7 has been overwhelming.. Most of the time, is spent refereeing them.

I've been the household barber.. Cut my husband's hair. and all my 3 kids hair too.. One or the other is always there.. Either cooking or cleaning.. or refereeing, or feeding..

One after the other I have something to do.. I am tired and exhausted.. The kids are hyper, they don't take nap anytime during the day. Yet they are active till midnight. Either they play cordially, or the fight fiercely. Lilybel is getting used to the noise while sleeping. Poor baby. I hardly have time for myself. Thankful to Asirvatham group for the 24 hr chain prayer they started since the beginning of lockdown. We do it everyday from 6-7 AM. So we get up early by 5.30 or 5.45.. So its a blessing amidst the chaos.

Hoping I make use of this beautiful opportunity to be home with family to the max.

No comments: