Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Throne room

It all started when we were doing the Bible study on Revelations in the Shockers Wives group. The awesomeness of the throne room depiction was so amazing.. I remember asking dad what he does after prayer. He seems to be quiet, eyes closed for awhile. He said that, he imagines himself prostrating before the God of heavens.

and the concept of going into throne room was exceptional( Rev 4). To be in the presence of the God who made the heavens and the earth, the galaxies,cosmos, the the alpha and omega, the one who knows the end from the beginning! The all sufficient grace, the everlasting love, the loving kindness! So you naturally fall down, and worship the King of Kings, the Creator. Rev 4 is awesome. Throne surrounded by Rainbow, Thunder and Lightning coming from his mouth, a sea of crystal before the throne. 4 creatures falling down and worshiping. 24 elders in white fall prostrate before the throne put the crowns before them. Would you dare enter this? His glory and majesty filling the place, when you hear 'Holy, Holy Holy is the Lord Almighty'. We can't stand before him, much less fall down prostrate,nor can you even lift up your eyes to see His glory, .. For our righteousness is like filthy rags ( Isa 64:6), Dirty smelly, full of wicked thoughts and deeds and so you go to the next phase ( Rev 5).

But the ever-lasting father, out of his love for us, sent us His only son Jesus, who takes on our punishment on the cross. So 'I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Gal 2:20. SO Beulah is dead. Dead to sin. Alive in Christ. Alive by the power of the resurrected Christ, and what's more, I am seated with Christ in the heavenly places (Eph 2:6)Now isn't that something. Your position changes, and all you can do is bask in His presence. You are God's child. Inheritance. Your citizenship is heaven! You take the body of Christ, broken for you, the blood of Christ poured out for you, You are one in Christ! What a privilege! Baptism and Communion! That takes you to the next phase ( Eph 5:18)

Be filled with the Spirit! HE dwells in us! Romans 8:9. Dwells not in palaces, or in heavens, but he dwells in us! So I ask him to fill me in all the areas of my life, office, home, with different people. In all the pockets, where I have selfishness, anger, pain,fear, worry, and as he fills me, all the dirt goes away! Like an empty vessel, being filled. That people see Him, instead of me. He fills me with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, selfcontrol. Like a sponge I pray that I absorb them in his presence, that when I am squeezed by the troubles of the day, I emit fragrance of the fruit of the spirit and not the stench of my old self. I ask him to be the Lord of my life. On my throne.

and then I go to the dressing room. Read it here.

No comments: